SkinMedica Essential Defense Mineral Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 35/PA+Sunscreen 1.85 Oz.
This sheer, lightweight, mineral sunscreen gives you the highest level of UVA protection available along with UVB coverage to protect you from damaging rays. Appropriate for post procedure and sensitive skin types.
When to Apply
Apply in the morning after cleansing, toning, and application of treatment products.
Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired) and other sun-exposed areas.
How to Apply
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Warning for Sunscreens
UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature aging, and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using a sunscreen. Do not use if allergic to any ingredient. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Drug Facts: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE 5.0%: Sunscreen
- ZINC OXIDE 6.0%: Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Get the latest and greatest skincare in your inbox.
Sign up today!