At-home peel formulated to create a softer, brighter skin appearance.
- Helps smooth uneven, rough textured skin
- Revitalizes dull looking skin
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage
- Enhances the benefits of any ZO® Treatment
- Papain and bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid (AHA): Provides enzymatic and chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Diglycerin, kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
Directions For Use
Use 1-2 times per week or as needed. Apply to clean, dry skin at night. Leave on for 1-3 hours. Rinse if desired. Does not require rinsing.
Note: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycolic Acid, Dimethicone, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Oleth-20, Bromelain, Algin, Tocopherol, Papain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA , Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.