Why can't I just buy this product?
As an authorized reseller we're required by ZO Skincare to have virtual consults with all first time ZO customers. It's free, no pressure, and your products can still ship the very next day.
This blending creme containing 4% hydroquinone, the optimal concentration for melanin inhibition to correct skin pigmentation disorders.
- Helps even skin tone
- Helps optimize delivery of active ingredients
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges appearance of surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates the unwanted appearances from inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
- Ethylhexyl palmitate: Skin conditioner, barrier restoration
- Phenyl trimethicone: Barrier film, penetration enhancement
Directions For Use
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection. See enclosed package insert for full prescribing information.
Full Ingredient List
Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 4%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/ Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Glucan, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, C10-16 Alcohols, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Smilax Aristolochiifolia Root Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Stachys Officinalis Flower/ Leaf/Stem Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract